The Club has two Welfare Officers (1 male and 1 female)
The Welfare Officer will:
- Deal with confidential matters that may arise related to athletes and have an understanding and an appropriate way to such matters.
- Responsible for the promotion of codes of conduct to members, parents and young people.
- Receive, record and pass on to the NGB Child Protection officer, any concerns relating to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults
- To provide advice on the development of activities for young people within the club/organisation.
- Support the registration of all personnel involved in activities for young people with the club/organisation (CRB checks).
- Recognise the difference between poor practice in according to club rules and matters that would be seen as welfare issue.
Welfare Officer 1
Name: Glyn Davies
Phone Number: 01202 880862
Welfare Officer 2
Name: Lorraine Winton
Phone Number: 01258 456178