Become a member of Wimborne Athletic Club in three easy steps
- Come along to one of our training sessions for a taster session (see the training times below).
- Download either an individual or family application form.
- Send it to our membership secretary. You can pay your membership fee by cash, cheque or online.
The membership fee you need to pay depends on when you join the club in the year. It comprises of a Wimborne Athletic Club fee and an England Athletics Affiliation Fee which is currently £19.00 and entitles you to compete for the club.
Road Runners can also choose to be registered as a member of England Athletics (you will have to register with England Athletics if you ever compete for the club in competition Under UKA Rules).
Second claim member rates are 50% of the ‘Club’ fees due to the England Athletic fees being paid by the first claim club.
|If joining 1 Jan -31 Jul
|If joining 1 Aug – 30 Sep
|If joining 1 Oct – 31 Dec
This includes membership for following year
|Junior (under 18)
** For Family membership there is an additional £19 annual fee for each active athlete in the family which includes the England Athletics Affiliation Fee.
To compete for Wimborne Athletic Club you need to wear a club vest.
There are many benefits associated with a Wimborne Athletics Club membership. Several of these benefits are given below.
- Training sessions supervised by England Athletic accredited Coaches and Run Leaders
- Free entry to cross country and track & field events
- Discounted entry to road races
- Support and expertise of coaches and other athletes
- Discounts on kit at local running shops
- Discounted on-line orders at XMiles.co.uk
- Access to additional range of benefits and services provided by England Athletics