Off Road Championships (Men’s table) as at 31st October 2019
Men’s standings are shown below
|surname||forename||CM 5k||TV10||D Dash||Beast||Black Hill||MV parkrun||total||no of races||total|
Off Road Championships (Women’s table) as at 31st October 2019
Women’s standings are shown below
|surname||forename||CM 5K||TV10||D Dash||Beast||Black Hill||MV parkrun||total||no of races||total|
For WAC athletes’ results click the relevant race below:
WAC Off Road Championship Rules 2019
1. The WAC Off Road Championship consists of 6 pre-selected races of varying distances and runs between 1st January 2019 and 31st October 2019.
2. All paid up members qualify (agreed and confirmed by the membership secretary). No membership – No points!
3. Athletes are to enter races as a Wimborne Athletic Club runner and are obliged to wear a club vest.
4. The scoring system in each nominated race is as follows:
a. 1st male and female: 50 points;
b. 2nd male and female: 49 points;
c. 3rd male and female: 48 points;
d. 4th male and female: 47 points (and so on).
5. All WAC finishers will receive points.
6. Positions/times will be taken from the official race organiser’s results. Chip timing will be used, if available and appropriate.
7. Athletes must complete at least 4 events and, on 31st October, runners’ best 4 results will be totalled. Those with the highest aggregated score take the awards. Awards will be presented to the top male and female athletes only.
8. In the event of a tie, the best time in the last Off Road Championship race (that the tied runners finished) will be used as the decider. If still tied, the award will be shared.
9. If any Off Road Championship race is cancelled by the Race or Championship Organiser or deemed not suitable, for whatever reason, a new race will be substituted – time and/or alternative race permitting. If it has not been possible to reschedule a race this will reduce the total number of Championship races.
10. All WACers have a responsibility to ensure their details are given correctly when entering races. Club Championship and Race Organisers must be advised of any changes, ideally prior to the event taking place. Failure to do so may result in you not being included in the Championship results for that race. The responsibility is on the individual, not the Championship Organiser