Before entering please read this part carefully
- I will abide by the laws and rules for the competition of the UKA. I am medically fit to race and understand that I enter at my own risk and that the organisers will in no way be held responsible for any injury or illness incurred to my person or as a result of the event or for any property lost. I also understand that no refund can be given in the event that the race is cancelled due to circumstances outside the organiser’s control, or if I am unable to compete due to illness or injury.
- This is a wheelchair event. Chair must be roadworthy and you must wear a helmet.
Your entry into the race via Run Britain requires you to provide personal data.
As the race organiser we will use this in two ways:
1. To enter you in the race, provide a race number & a results service based on your data and your finishing time.
2. To communicate with you by email on 2 occasions; to inform you of the pre-race instructions and to send you the link to the post-race results.
Your information is not shared or passed to any other organisation other than England Athletics, the Dorset Road Race League (if a DRRL league race) and (if applicable), the organisers of the Dorset County Championships. Published information will include basic information about your name, your race time, club and your age group.
It won’t be used other than for the purposes described above.
If you don’t feel that this is a legitimate use of your data then please don’t enter the race. People who enter the race and then unsubscribe after the race instructions email is sent out will not then receive the post-race results email.
- No headphones allowed unless you have a genuine hearing impairment.
- YOUR RESULT WILL NOT BE ATTRIBUTED TO YOUR CLUB if we do not receive your England Athletics number at the online entry stage. Club amendments will not be added later. The Run Britain entry process requires club runners to enter their EA number in order to automatically generate their club from the EA system. If your number is not recognised or it does not generate the correct club then you must speak to your club membership secretary to resolve the issue before entering this race.
- Check whether your EA number and your details are accurate here:NUMBER CHANGES – Don’t even think about passing your number to another runner unless you have told us prior to Friday 14th November. This can be done in advance by completing the Number Change Form which will be forwarded to the Race Secretary.
Minimum age 16 years.
We welcome all entrants. If we can make adaptations to enable you to compete then please let us know this on the entry form. We will then contact you to discuss individually.
Cycling alongside chairs is not permitted
Race Numbers must be visible at all times.
If you’ve read and understood all the above & accept these conditions then click below to enter the One Mile Wheelchair TT sprint .
UKA Registered club members £2, Non-registered members £4.