- Paula Hine (Childrens Athletics Coach)
- Anita Hayward (Coaching Assistant)
- Gill May (Coaching Assistant)
- Catherine Rawles (Coaching Assistant)
- Claire Ruscoe (Parent Helper)
- Emma Graham (Student Helper)
The under 11’s group use athletics to work on developing their fundamental movement skills, balance, coordination, agility, strength and stamina. Every session includes a running, jumping and throwing activity or game. They work individually, in pairs, in small groups and teams. The emphasis is on an introduction to athletics, working hard to improve , team work but above all FUN!!