- Paula Hine (Childrens Athletics Coach)
- Anita Hayward (Coaching Assistant)
- Gill May (Coaching Assistant)
- Richard Cassidy (Coaching Assistant)
- Claire Ruscoe (Coaching Assistant)
As the name suggests QuadKids consists of 4 events:
- 75m Sprint
- 600m Run
- Long Jump
- Vortex/Howler Throw
The athletes take part in all four events and gain points for their performances. As such it is an ideal competition for our young athletes and the perfect introduction to Track and Field competition as it encompasses all of the key aspects of athletics, speed, endurance, agility and strength.
Wimborne Athletic Club enter the Wessex League which offers QuadKid competition for children in school years 4 and 5. There is also the opportunity to enter QuadKid events at various Open Meetings throughout the year. Some of these also include events for children in school year 3.