- David Pearson
- Trudi Carter
- Shaun Bishop (Coaching Assistant)
- POST VACANT (Coaching Assistant)*
*If you are interested in filling any vacant post and can support one session a week Wimborne Athletic Club will provide you with the training for the role.
Combined events are a cumulative score-based competition, the next step after Quadkids. Many of you will have some idea of how a Decathlon or Heptathlon works with each event giving you a point score and these being added up to give a total after the two days of competition. Well, it is exactly the same for the younger age groups, just fewer events over a single day!
- Compete in a one day Quadrathlon (Sprint, Long Jump, Shot, 800m)
- Compete in a one day Pentathlon (Hurdles, Long Jump, Shot Putt, High Jump, 800m)
- U17, U20 and Senior women
- Compete in a two day Heptathlon
- U17 Men
- Compete in a two day Octathlon and, depending on where the event is held, it can consist of different events.
- U20 men and Senior Men
- Compete in a full Decathlon.
If you are interested in any of these contact Trudi Carter